By Ana Paula Rimoli
With quirky faces and out-of-proportion physique components, those wildly artistic and innovative toys are impossible to resist! Crochet a comical software set that features a hammer with a humorous face! Or create candy bunnies and teddy bears donning pajamas and every wearing their very own little bunny or teddy bear.
- Choose from over 25 enjoyable and humorous designs, together with a crib cellular and stroller toys specially for Baby
- Join the Amigurumi craze with this follow-up to the tremendously well known Amigurumi World
- Learn how in exactly minutes--most tasks require purely unmarried crochet and some uncomplicated completing techniques
Read or Download Amigurumi Two!: Crocheted Toys for Me and You and Baby Too PDF
Best toys & models books
Ebook by means of Hague, Paul
Tender disguise 36 pages eighty two complete colour pictures The 9th installment within the renowned LOCK ON sequence, this quantity makes a speciality of the Chance-Vought unmarried seat A-7D and seat A-7K Corsair II. the lovely images present in this e-book are of the attractively camouflaged plane which served with 174th Tactical Fighter Squadron, 185th Tactical Fighter staff of the Iowa Air nationwide safeguard established in Sioux urban, Iowa as they seemed whereas traveling NATOs Brustem air base of the Belgian Air strength within the past due Nineteen Eighties.
Entire advisor to doll making. ebook comprises seventy six styles, for dolls and dolls' garments.
- Little Loves Crochet Stuffed Toys: 6 Patterns with Photo Instructions (Tiger Road Crafts Book 9)
- F-4E Phantom II
- Focke Wulf FW 190, Vol. 1 (Monographs)
- Making Miniature Flowers with Polymer Clay
- Topsy-Turvy Inside-Out Knit Toys: Magical Two-in-One Reversible Projects
Extra resources for Amigurumi Two!: Crocheted Toys for Me and You and Baby Too
Align one side of the chin panel with one side piece; stitch along one side (C). Repeat to sew the other side. Stitch sides together from diamond marking to the neck. (C) Stitch chin panel to side. 4. Pin one side of the head panel to one side piece. Stitch together from the narrower end of the head panel around to the back of the head (D). 5 cm) opening at the back of the head. Turn the cat’s body right side out through the opening, stuff, and hand stitch the opening closed. (D) Stitch head panel to side.
7. Make small snips into the mane about 1/4" (6 mm) apart (G). (G) Make small snips into mane. 8. Embroider the eyes using three strands of embroidery floss. Anchor a knot just below the seam of the head panel and side. Make a small 1/4" (6 mm) stitch parallel to the seam (H). Continue to make small stitches in the form of an elongated asterisk. Make another small stitch at the nose to create one nostril. (H) Embroider eye. 9. Push the needle directly opposite the first nostril to create the second nostril.
H) Attach tail. This bushy-tailed fellow offers up an acorn or a colorful bouquet of flowers. 2 cm) tall Use patterns on page 121 at 200%. MATERIALS medium-weight cotton fabrics heavy-weight cotton fabric for acorn top all-purpose sewing thread black embroidery floss brown yarn for acorn stem fiberfill fabric confetti (optional) green yarn (optional) 1. With the right side of the underside piece facing up, fold the legs inward as indicated by the dashed line on the pattern. Stitch from one corner of the fold to the other in a crescent shape (A).