By Thomas H. Hitchcock
;Bf 109 F (Monogram Close-Up nine) ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ,ТЕХНИКА Название: Bf 109 F (Monogram Close-Up 9)Автор: Thomas H. HitchcockИздательство: Monogram Aviation PublicationsISBN: 091414409XГод: 1990Страниц: 36Формат: PDF в RARРазмер: 20МБЯзык: английскийThe heritage of the recognized WW2 German fighter Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-0 via F-6. Black & white illustratons all through, five pages of colour photos, 1 web page of aspect drawings, 1 web page of aspect profiles, 1 web page of colour profiles, heart unfold portray of 'yellow nostril' in flight, 2 web page unfold of three view colour drawings, 1 web page of specifications.Скачать: Depositfiles UploadingHotfile zero
Read Online or Download Bf 109 F, Edition: 1st PDF
Best toys & models books
E-book through Hague, Paul
Tender disguise 36 pages eighty two complete colour photos The 9th installment within the well known LOCK ON sequence, this quantity specializes in the Chance-Vought unmarried seat A-7D and seat A-7K Corsair II. the beautiful photos present in this e-book are of the attractively camouflaged airplane which served with 174th Tactical Fighter Squadron, 185th Tactical Fighter crew of the Iowa Air nationwide safeguard established in Sioux urban, Iowa as they seemed whereas traveling NATOs Brustem air base of the Belgian Air strength within the past due Eighties.
Entire consultant to doll making. publication includes seventy six styles, for dolls and dolls' garments.
- SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE, THE: Part 2: Griffon-Powered (Pt. 2)
- Henschel Hs 123
- Animated Animal Toys in Wood: 20 Projects that Walk, Wobble & Roll
- Wonders in Wood: 46 Puzzles and Other Novelties to Make and Solve, Edition: 2nd
- M3A1 Stuart (Topshots KG11017)
Extra info for Bf 109 F, Edition: 1st
Align one side of the chin panel with one side piece; stitch along one side (C). Repeat to sew the other side. Stitch sides together from diamond marking to the neck. (C) Stitch chin panel to side. 4. Pin one side of the head panel to one side piece. Stitch together from the narrower end of the head panel around to the back of the head (D). 5 cm) opening at the back of the head. Turn the cat’s body right side out through the opening, stuff, and hand stitch the opening closed. (D) Stitch head panel to side.
7. Make small snips into the mane about 1/4" (6 mm) apart (G). (G) Make small snips into mane. 8. Embroider the eyes using three strands of embroidery floss. Anchor a knot just below the seam of the head panel and side. Make a small 1/4" (6 mm) stitch parallel to the seam (H). Continue to make small stitches in the form of an elongated asterisk. Make another small stitch at the nose to create one nostril. (H) Embroider eye. 9. Push the needle directly opposite the first nostril to create the second nostril.
H) Attach tail. This bushy-tailed fellow offers up an acorn or a colorful bouquet of flowers. 2 cm) tall Use patterns on page 121 at 200%. MATERIALS medium-weight cotton fabrics heavy-weight cotton fabric for acorn top all-purpose sewing thread black embroidery floss brown yarn for acorn stem fiberfill fabric confetti (optional) green yarn (optional) 1. With the right side of the underside piece facing up, fold the legs inward as indicated by the dashed line on the pattern. Stitch from one corner of the fold to the other in a crescent shape (A).